Casinoland is a sizable online casino with two notable licenses, one from the UK Gambling Commission and the other from Malta Gaming Authority. It has a diverse game library and a few decent bonuses that will help you get started on your adventure in this exciting casino.
However, Casinoland has a lot more to offer, and in this piece, we’ll tell you all about it. But before we do, let’s take a quick look at the most important pros and cons of Casinoland.
- Establishment year: 2016,
- Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission,
- Deposit & Wthdraval methods: Credit Card, Mastercard, Neteller, PAYEER, Skrill, Visa,
- Providers (software): 1x2gaming, Adoptit Publishing, Ainsworth, Amatic, Amaya, Aristocrat, Asia Gaming, Authentic Gaming, Bally Wulff, Belatra, Betgames, Betsoft, BF Games, BGAMING, Booongo, Elk, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Fantasma Games, GameArt, Genesis Gaming, Leander, MGA, Microgaming, MrSlotty, NetEnt, Novomatic, Play'N Go, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal, Yggdrasil,
- Languages: English,
Pros & cons
- Large and diverse game library
- Well-designed and functional site
- Website optimised for both desktop and mobile devices
- Great live casino section
- 24/7 live chat customer support
- Small number of bonuses
- No cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals
Bonuses & promotions
The most important bonus you’ll find at Casinoland is the 100% welcome bonus of up to $800. It essentially consists of four deposit bonuses:
- 100% match bonus up to $200
- 50% match bonus up to $200
- 25% match bonus up to $200
- 25% match bonus up to $200
The fact that you can get up to four different bonuses as your welcome bonus is a refreshing change and a neat way for you to have enough extra funds to gamble for a longer time at the beginning of your Casinoland journey. We also love the fact that the bonus is open to both new and existing players, which is not something you typically see with welcome bonuses.
Moreover, Casinoland also features an excellent promotion called Tuesday Spotlight Special. It’s an additional deposit bonus you can claim every Tuesday. If you deposit $50, you will receive 50 free spins for one of the most popular Netent games — Starburst.
Terms & Conditions
As is always the case with casino bonuses and promotions, the ones from Casinoland also come with a few terms and conditions you need to be aware of.
Most notably, all casino bonuses at Casinoland carry a 40x wagering requirement, which means you have to play through your bonus 40 times before you get the chance to withdraw it. Only free spin offers have a 1x wagering requirement. Although it may seem like a lot, you will find such requirements in most casinos today.
You should know that not all the games contribute toward meeting this requirement to the same extent. Video slots contribute 100% (with a few exceptions), while classic slots contribute 75%. On the other hand, most table and live casino games contribute only 5%, while the rest won’t help you meet the wagering requirements at all. Therefore, we believe it’s best to stick to video slots if you want to play through your bonus as quickly as possible.
Besides this, there are a few other vital conditions you should know in advance:
- You cannot claim the welcome bonus by depositing via Skrill or Neteller.
- You need to deposit at least $10 to claim the welcome bonus and $50 to claim any free spin bonus.
- Before you meet the wagering requirements, you cannot place bets larger than $5.
- The casino will reserve the right to void your winnings if you fail to play through your bonus before it expires. That’s why you should avoid playing 0% contribution games until you’ve met the wagering requirements.
- Maximum withdrawal amount on all casino bonuses is $2,000. No deposit bonuses are capped at $100.
- All bonus funds last for 30 days after you claim them, while free spins last for seven days.
Games & providers
One of Casinoland’s biggest advantages is the large and diverse collection of games it offers.
You’ll have the chance to play hundreds of fantastic casino games from some of the biggest software providers in the world, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Play’n GO, IGT, Thunderkick, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, and others. The casino features video slots, classic slots, live casino games, roulette, blackjack, table games, Slingo, and a few video poker games.
Here are some of the games you’ll get to enjoy:
- The Goonies
- Bonanza Megaways
- Eye of Horus
- Book of Dead
- Gonzo’s Quest
- King Kong Cash
- Rainbow Riches Megaways
If you decide you want to join the casino, you’ll love how the games are organised. All of them can be found in one place. This section features a search bar and many categories, so it’s easier to find similar titles. You can also look at games from each provider, which should come in handy if you are a fan of a specific software developer, such as Play’n GO or Netent.
Deposits & Withdravals
Making deposits and withdrawals at Casinoland is easy, as there are several popular and highly secure payment methods available.
First of all, you’ll be able to make deposits via:
As for withdrawals, you will be able to use:
- Bank transfer
Casinoland has made sure that all of these are easy and affordable to use, as the processing times are fairly quick and there are no fees involved. Deposits are instant, but withdrawals might take a few business days, depending on the method you choose. For example, if you opt for Skrill, you’ll get your money immediately, while Visa and bank transfers take 2–5 business days to process.
In the end, bear in mind that there are transaction limits at Casinoland — $10 minimum and $5,000 maximum for all payment options.