Casinos with Bitcoin
Online casinos were among the first businesses to accept Bitcoin payments, as BTC allowed faster and more convenient deposits and withdrawals.
“Digital gold” is widespread nowadays, with plenty of operators accepting it as a payment option. However, not all of them are worth your time and money.
We decided to make a guide to Bitcoin casino platforms and help you play games on safe and trustworthy platforms.
Best Bitcoin Casino — The Ultimate List
The first thing we did was create the ultimate list of the best Bitcoin casino platforms. After testing dozens of sites, we narrowed down our choice to the sites you see in the list.
First, we tested their Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and then reviewed all other aspects, including bonuses, available games, safety, fairness, other payment options, customer support, and more.
Feel free to examine the list and pick a site that meets your needs.
Bitcoin casino sites often want to attract new customers by offering lucrative welcome offers. That’s why we paid particular attention to available bonuses and promotions for players depositing with BTC.
If you’re looking for Bitcoin casino free spins or bonus money, you’ll find plenty of great options in the list. All of the sites offer hefty promotions to new players, but it’s up to you to select the one you like the most.
Some of them even feature a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus. It’s a special type of bonus for new players that are awarded even before you make your first deposit. All you have to do is open an account, and you’ll get a small reward as a token of appreciation. This reward can also come either in the form of bonus money or free spins.
In case you don’t have prior experience using Bitcoin, we prepared a short guide that will help you make your first deposit with BTC.
- Get a Bitcoin wallet — These are special pieces of software (and hardware) where you need to store your BTC. Make sure to explore the best possible options and obtain a personal Bitcoin wallet. They are usually free of charge unless you want to buy a hard wallet.
- Get Bitcoin — To use BTC, you need to obtain it first. You can purchase some BTC in a crypto exchange, or simply ask someone to pay you in BTC (your employer, client, etc.).
- Select a casino with Bitcoin — Pick one of casino Bitcoin that we mention in our list.
- Open an account — The registration process is similar in most online casinos, but the type of information you’ll have to enter might slightly differ. In most cases, you’ll have to enter your email, username, password, preferred currency, and more.
- Pick Bitcoin as a preferred payment method — Go to the Cashier section, select BTC as a payment option, and enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Scan the QR code — The casino will give you a QR code which you’ll have to scan to make a deposit. Alternatively, you’ll have to copy the provided wallet address to your Bitcoin wallet and send BTC that way.
- Have fun! — Once BTC is loaded to your balance, you can start playing real money online casino games.
Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency payment methods. As such, it’s regarded as perfect by many BTC players.
Still, it comes with a couple of disadvantages that we feel we should mention here and let you decide whether Bitcoin is worth using after all.
- Safe & secure — Bitcoin is one of the safest payment options out there, as it is based on blockchain technology and uses cutting-edge encryption.
- Affordable — Being a decentralised currency, BTC doesn’t feature an intermediary, such as a bank, that would actually make the transaction. Therefore, all costs involving mediators are cut, resulting in pretty affordable P2P transactions.
- Anonymous — All BTC transactions are anonymous.
- Volatility — BTC’s price constantly changes, and that sometimes affects players’ overall experience when making deposits or withdrawals.
- Speed — Even though BTC is widely regarded as a fast payment method, it’s still slower than some less popular cryptocurrency. When there’s traffic, BTC transactions could take 20+ minutes to process.
To sum up, Bitcoin is a perfect payment method for online casinos, as it offers players huge flexibility when it comes to deposit limits. On top of that, it’s a safe and anonymous method that makes it easy to make cross-border payments.
Casino operators were immediately aware of the potential that the “digital gold” had, so they started adapting their respective platforms to accept BTC as soon as it became popular.
Nowadays, plenty of online casinos are accepting Bitcoin, and we listed some of the best ones on this page.
Are Bitcoin casinos legal?
All Bitcoin casinos that have a valid license from a reputable online gambling commission are legal. Casinos featured on this page are all licensed and regulated by such commissions.
How to buy Bitcoin for a casino?
Use an online cryptocurrency exchange to buy BTC with fiat money or have someone send it to your wallet (in exchange for a service or as a gift, if possible).
Can I get a welcome bonus in Bitcoin casinos?
Yes, you can. Most of the online Bitcoin casinos offer some kind of welcome bonus to attract new customers. You can receive a bonus just for signing up (no deposit bonus) or for making your first deposit (deposit bonus).
What is the best Bitcoin casino?
It’s difficult to name just one casino. After all, it’s a matter of personal taste. Therefore, we made a list of casinos that passed our strict test and presented it on this page, so feel free to examine it and select the site you like.