Crypto casinos are online gambling platforms that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment option.
Thanks to the rise of Bitcoin, many online casinos decided to embrace cryptos as they allowed operators to offer faster and more secure payments.
Nowadays, there are plenty of cryptocurrency casino sites, and making deposits and withdrawals has never been easier.
In this article, we’ll cover some of the best crypto casinos. Read on.
What Is the Best Crypto Casino?
It’s quite difficult to name just one online platform as the winner in the crypto race. Instead of giving you the name of the best crypto casino, we decided to come up with an entire list.
Our team of experts created a detailed test for all crypto gambling sites, testing their payment options, available games, security, bonuses, customer support, and more.
Using this test, we made a list of the best online cryptocurrency casino sites. Feel free to examine it and select the one that suits your preferences.
How to Deposit Using Cryptocurrencies
If you’re new to the world of cryptocurrencies, you should read this short step-by-step guide for making crypto deposits.
We used Bitcoin as an example, but other cryptos follow a similar depositing process. Let’s check it out.
- Get a cryptocurrency wallet — First of all, you’ll need a place to store your crypto before you obtain it. There are plenty of great crypto wallets out there, so find the one you like the most and install it.
- Obtain a cryptocurrency you want to use — If you’re going to use, say, Bitcoin, make sure to obtain it by using a crypto exchange or have someone send it to you (as payment or a gift).
- Pick the best online crypto casino — Select one of the platforms featured on this page.
- Open an account — Find the Register button and fill out the form to become a member of the casino of your choice.
- (Optional) Get a crypto casino no deposit bonus — Some online casinos offer small rewards for signing up. If there is such a bonus, feel free to collect it upon registration.
- Select a cryptocurrency as your deposit method — Go to the Cashier page and choose a cryptocurrency you want to use.
- Make a deposit using your wallet — Once you select the crypto, the casino will give you a wallet address that you should send your deposit to. Copy that address to your wallet and send the amount you indicated on the site. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code provided by the casino for an even more convenient transaction.
- Have fun! — Once your cryptocurrency is loaded to your casino balance, select a game you like and start making real-money wagers.
Crypto Casinos — Transaction Time, Fees, Minimum and Maximum Limits
Perhaps the best thing about every online cryptocurrency casino is that they have outstanding fees and limits.
Most cryptos are based on blockchain, which supports decentralised peer-to-peer payments, meaning no intermediaries are involved in the transactions.
In other words, you’ll send your cryptos directly to the casino.
With no mediators, such as banks, cryptocurrency transactions charge much lower fees.
The lack of regulation is sometimes a good thing. Because of that, limits are quite high for crypto deposits and withdrawals, with some casinos allowing you to deposit thousands of dollars using digital currencies.
Finally, the transaction time is quite good as well, even though it can vastly differ depending on the cryptocurrency you use.
Simply put, some cryptos are faster than others.
For example, if there’s traffic congestion for Bitcoin users, you might have to wait for 20+ minutes. However, most of the time, you’ll wait just a couple of minutes.
Pros and Cons of Using Cryptocurrencies in Online Casinos
Even though cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity among casinos and players alike, they aren’t perfect. Let’s check out the major advantages and disadvantages of using cryptos for online gambling.
- Small fees — Crypto transaction fees are much lower compared to other methods;
- Fast — Cryptocurrency transactions are faster than most other options;
- Anonymous — You don’t have to provide any sensitive data when making crypto deposits or withdrawals;
- Available globally — Unlike most deposits, which are geo-restricted, you can use cryptocurrencies for quick cross-border transactions, which means you can play games in any casino in the world that you can access;
- Secure — Cryptos are one of the safest payment methods out there, as the blockchain technology makes them virtually impenetrable.
- Volatile — Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Their value often fluctuates, and you can end up depositing or withdrawing more or less money than you intended (depending on the current price);
- Not widespread — Although Bitcoin is available in many online casinos, plenty of other cryptocurrencies still aren’t available. However, an increasing number of casinos works hard on making as many cryptos available as possible.
Cryptocurrency casinos have a slight advantage over their non-crypto counterparts. Cryptocurrencies are often regarded as the money of the future, and both operators and customers benefit significantly from using them.
Operators can accept more players and more significant deposit amounts, whereas players can enjoy all the other advantages mentioned in this article.
Therefore, feel free to check our list of the best crypto casinos and select one to start your online gaming journey.
How to pick the best online crypto casino?
You don’t have to. We already did the grunt work and selected several casinos that passed our strict assessment test. All of them offer plenty of cryptocurrency deposit & withdrawal options, as well as lucrative welcome bonuses for new users.
Are online cryptocurrency casinos legit?
They are legit as long as they hold a licence from a reputable online gambling commission. All sites featured in this article are legal, safe, and trustworthy.
What is the best casino cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin is widely regarded as the most convenient crypto for gambling, as it’s accepted in most online casinos. However, there are plenty of other cryptos that are just as good, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, etc.
What are the minimum and maximum transaction limits for cryptos?
Limits are different in every casino. Still, crypto limits are much more generous compared to limits imposed on other payment methods.