Lucky Nugget reveiw
Part of the notable Digimedia Limited Casinos, Lucky Nugget Casino is a medium-sized online casino mostly popular in New Zealand. But is it good? Does it offer great games and bonuses? It does have an attractive 150% match bonus for up to $200, so it’s undoubtedly compelling at first glance.
However, there’s a lot more you need to know about this casino as it’s not all about the welcome bonus. Keep reading if you want to learn everything else you need to know about it so you can easily decide whether to join the colourful Lucky Nugget Casino.
- Establishment year: 2015,
- Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority,
- Deposit & Wthdraval methods: Bitcoin, Credit Card, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Visa,
- Providers (software): 1x2gaming, Asia Gaming, August, Authentic Gaming, Betsoft, Booming Games, EGT, Elk, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Ezugi, Genesis Gaming, iSoftbet, MGA, Microgaming, NetEnt, Novomatic, Play'N Go, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, SoftSwiss, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil,
- Languages: English,
Pros & cons
- Several progressive jackpot games
- Several live dealer games
- All prices are shown and available in NZD
- Offers a list of RTPs for all available slot games
- eCogra certified
- Lacks more bonuses
- A bit outdated website design
Bonuses & promotions
Lucky Nugget Casino features a compelling welcome bonus that consists of a 150% match bonus for up to $200. It works for new customers only when they are making their first deposit.
The bonus is undoubtedly fantastic, as it’s rare to find a match bonus offering more than 100%. What’s more, you’ll be able to deposit any amount, as the minimum deposit for this promotion is only $10.
Lucky Nugget Casino doesn’t have any other bonuses or promotions, but it does feature a Loyalty programme you’ll certainly like.
You become a member of Lucky Nugget Casino’s Loyalty Programme as soon as you create an account, as it’s free-to-join for every member. Then, every time you make a wager and play a casino game you like, you’ll gain Loyalty Points.
You can later exchange the Loyalty Points for bonus credits that can be wagered as well. What’s more, you’ll also be progressing through levels, and with each new level, you’ll get more rewards and more perks that will bring you a lot of long-term benefits at the casino.
Once you register, the casino will award you 2,500 Loyalty Points for free. After that, every wager will yield you more points, so the more you play, the more you’ll earn.
Terms & Conditions
The welcome bonus and other bonuses at Lucky Nugget Casino come with specific wagering requirements you need to fulfil if you want to make a withdrawal of the money they yield you. Here are the most important rules you need to know about before you claim any bonus at this casino:
- Once you register, you have seven days to claim the welcome offer. After the seven days pass, the offer will disappear, and you won’t be able to claim it again.
- You have to deposit at least $10 to claim the welcome offer.
- The welcome offer comes with a 70x wagering requirement, which means you will have to wager your bonus funds 70 times before you get the chance to withdraw them. So, for instance, if you receive $100 in bonuses, you will have to wager $7,000 before you can make a withdrawal with that money.
- If the casino awards you with a bonus that consists of free spins, your winnings from them will be capped at $100. The free spins will also have to be wagered 70 times before you get to withdraw the money.
- All games count towards meeting the wagering requirements, except for Craps, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Casino War, and Red Dog.
- All slots count 100% toward the wagering requirements, except for NetEnt slots and progressive slots.
- NetEnt slots count 50% toward the requirements.
- Table poker games, video poker games, blackjack games (except Classic Blackjack), and Casino War count 8%.
- Classic blackjack games, Jacks or Better and All Aces video poker games count only 2%.
- You have to meet all the wagering requirements before you make any withdrawal, even if it’s from some other funds.
Games & providers
Lucky Nugget Casino is full of a wide variety of casino games. You can play a wide range of popular slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, scratchcards, and many other games.
When it comes to slots, there are several popular games like Pharaoh’s Fortune, Diamond 777, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Avalon II, Thunderstruck, and many others. You can only play several interesting progressive jackpot games like Mega Moolah, the most famous progressive jackpot in the world that has already paid millions.
Lucky Nugget Casino features both classic slots and modern video slots, so there’s something for everyone’s tastes. What’s more, most games come from Microgaming, so you know that whichever you choose, they’ll be of high quality.
There is also a live casino section, where you get to play some of the most notable Evolution Gaming titles, including Live Dealer Roulette, Live Dealer Baccarat, Live Poker, Live Blackjack, and others.
Deposits & Withdravals
Lucky Nugget Casino has made sure its customers have enough different and widely used payment methods available, so you shouldn’t have a problem making a deposit or withdrawal on this site.
You can make deposits using:
- Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro credit cards
- Eco Card
- Insta Debit
- Bank Transfer
As for withdrawals, here are the methods you can use, together with the processing periods:
- Visa and Maestro credit cards (2-6 business days)
- Neteller (24-48 hours)
- Moneybookers (24-48 hours)
- Eco Card (24-48 hours)
- Insta Debit (up to 48 hours)
- Echeck (3-8 business days)
- Bank Transfer (3-7 business days)
All payment methods are protected by SSL encryption, and if you have any issues, you can always reach out to customer support. The agents are available 24/7.