Making online payments has never been easier. Thanks to the various technological inventions, casino enthusiasts can now comfortably make secure payments to their gambling accounts. Apart from the good old debit cards and bank transfers, e-wallets have started to gain well-deserved attention as well. In fact, over the last couple of years, they have become the preferred payment option for millions of players.
That’s why this article will focus on one of the most prominent names among e-wallets — Skrill. We’ll talk about the process of using Skrill to make deposits and withdrawals in an online casino. In addition, we will mention the benefits that come with using this payment method. Hopefully, the next couple of paragraphs will help you find the best Skrill casino. Read on!
If you’ve been looking for a new online casino to join, you’ve probably noticed that most of them accept Skrill as a banking option. One of the main reasons why players opt for Skrill is the convenience — it’s super easy to use, thanks to its instant deposits and fast withdrawals.
To better understand how Skrill payments work, we’ve prepared two guides — one for an online casino deposit with Skrill and another one for the withdrawal process.
Skrill Deposit Process
If you’ve used other e-wallets, you probably know how it goes. However, if you’re new to this, there’s no need to worry. We’ll take you step-by-step through the process and tell you all there is to know about Skrill casinos.
Let’s get started:
- First off, you need a Skrill account. You can easily register on the official Skrill website. After you’ve verified your Skrill account, you can proceed to an online casino of your choice.
- If you don’t have a casino account, create it. If you do, log into it.
- Go to the banking section of the platform and browse through all available payment options. Choose Skrill.
- Pick the amount you want to deposit into your account and confirm the payment.
- After a few moments, your deposit will appear in your online casino account. Now, it’s time to find a favorite game.
As you can see, the process is straightforward and easy. Thanks to Skrill’s high-quality technology, you can make swift payments and immediately top up your casino account.
Skrill Withdrawal Process
If you’ve played enough and you’d like to cash in your winnings, it’s time to request a withdrawal. Essentially, the process is similar to casino deposit Skrill. Let’s see what you have to do:
- Once you’ve logged into your online casino account, visit the Cashier section.
- Go to the withdrawal page and enter the amount you want to add to your Skrill balance.
- Choose Skrill as the banking method and confirm the payment.
- At this point, you will need to log into your Skrill account to confirm your identity. It’s a routine precaution all online casinos take to avoid any potential security breaches.
- As soon as you’ve done that, it’ll take a couple of moments for your casino winnings to be transferred to your Skrill profile.
Now that it’s all done, you get to decide what to do with the money. You can keep it on your Skrill balance and use it for future deposits and other online payments, or you can transfer it to your credit or debit card. If none of that works for you, there is another option — get a Skrill debit card, transfer the funds there, and enjoy making fast and easy payments.
When deciding which payment method to use, you’ll notice that the competition is pretty stiff. Many people opt for debit cards, as they are an all-time classic, but e-wallets are slowly catching up and threatening to take over.
So, how come Skrill has millions of satisfied users worldwide? We can think of a couple of reasons:
- Skrill has a bank-level security system in place.
- The deposits and withdrawals instantly appear in your account.
- It’s easy and convenient to use.
- Skrill casinos are accepted worldwide.
To go on with our honest Skrill review, we do need to mention certain disadvantages:
- If you want to withdraw funds to your credit or debit card, you’ll need to pay a high fee of up to 7.5%, which can push some users away.
- Despite being a popular payment option, Skrill is still not as widely accepted as credit and debit cards. However, that might change in the future.
As you can see, there are both good and bad sides of using Skrill. Still, it’s important to note that the pros outweigh the cons and that Skrill is a great payment option supported by various online casinos.
When it comes to online casinos, security should always be your priority. Most of the time, it refers to choosing a reliable and safe payment option. Thankfully, renowned online casinos integrate trustworthy payment providers, such as Skrill.
Therefore, if you’d like to use an e-wallet for your online casino deposits and withdrawals, Skrill might just be a perfect choice!
Is Skrill a safe payment method?
Yes, Skrill is a safe and reliable digital payment provider. It employs cutting-edge security measures to ensure all your transactions are protected. You’ll find that most online casinos support casino deposit Skrill.
Can I make an online casino deposit with Skrill?
If you see the Skrill logo in an online casino, it means you can make fast and secure Skrill deposits and begin playing your favorite games.
Can I cash out my winnings via Skrill?
Usually, all casinos that accept skrill deposits also allow you to make withdrawals with the same payment method. Naturally, you should check out all the information before you pick Skrill to fund your online casino account.
Are there any Skrill fees I need to be aware of?
Before making an online casino deposit with Skrill, you should inform yourself about all potential fees. For example, for all domestic transfers, you will need to pay a fee of up to 2% for every transaction.
Which countries accept online casino Skrill payments?
Skrill casinos are widely accepted in different areas. For instance, Skrill casino Canada is a popular choice for players located in the country. Also, players from Down Under are free to make online casino deposit Australia and play their preferred casino games.