Neteller is an online money transfer provider available across the globe. Thanks to its ease of use, security, and speed, this e-wallet operated by the Paysafe Group has swiftly replaced bank transactions when it comes to online payments. Nowadays, it is widely accepted in the online casino industry, as well.
If you’re interested in using Neteller for your online casino adventures, this text is the perfect way to find out all about it. Also, feel free to take a look at our list of top-rated online casinos that accept Neteller and find the perfect match for you.
Players who’ve been using Neteller for funding their online casino accounts can tell you that the process is child’s play. However, in case you still haven’t opened your Neteller account, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the Neteller website and find the Join for free button;
Provide necessary information, including your first and last name, email, and the desired password;
- Click on the green Register Now button to agree to Neteller’s terms and conditions and log in to continue the sign-up process;
- Once you have logged in, you’ll have to set your country of residence and wallet currency, after which you’ll be required to provide your personal details;
- To finish the registration process, you’ll have to type in a 6-digit verification code sent to you by Neteller. You can also create a 6-digit Secure ID if you want an extra level of protection for your account.
Upon completing all the previous steps, you’ll be able to fund your Neteller account and use it for online casino deposits and withdrawals. These procedures are simple as well, and you’ll find all the necessary steps below.
After creating and funding your Neteller account, you can proceed to your favourite online casino and make your first Neteller deposit. Here’s a step-by-step guide to follow:
- Log into your online casino account;
- Find the Cashier/Banking section and click on the Deposit tab;
- Choose Neteller from the list of available payment methods;
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and type in your Neteller account details;
- Confirm the transaction and wait for a few moments for the transaction to be processed.
Neteller deposits are almost instant, meaning you’ll be able to play online casino games only a few seconds after making a deposit.
Most online casinos accepting Neteller deposits will also allow you to withdraw money using the same payment method. Here’s the withdrawal process in a nutshell:
- Log into your online casino account;
- Visit the Cashier/Banking section and click on the Withdrawal tab;
- Select Neteller as your preferred withdrawal option;
Type in the amount you wish to withdraw and provide your Neteller details if necessary;
- Confirm the transaction and start making a shopping list!
Once the casino has approved the transaction, your winnings will appear on your Neteller account within 48 hours.
Playing in a Neteller casino is indeed a great option for e-wallet users. However, there are also a few characteristics of this payment method that aren’t that great. Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Neteller:
- Security — Neteller is a payment method that doesn’t require sharing your sensitive data or bank details with an online casino. Instead, it acts as a middleman between the casino and the financial institution of your choice. Moreover, Neteller has put in place cutting-edge 128-bit SSL encryption to enhance your security, which prevents any third party from accessing your private information.
- Hassle-free and fast — Setting up a Neteller account is a straightforward process, which is why using it to fund your online casino account is pretty easy as well. Also, Neteller withdrawals are quite fast which makes this payment method a common choice among online casino players.
- Anonymity — Anonymity is extremely important to some online casino players. Luckily, Neteller transactions are completely anonymous. In other words, your online casino deposits and withdrawals won’t be tracked by your government.
- Fees — In most cases, a casino won’t impose any fees for Neteller transactions. However, Neteller itself might charge you some amount of cash for moving your funds.
- Exclusion from bonuses and promotions — Although it is not often the case, some online casinos exclude Neteller users from bonuses and promotions.
In recent years, a huge number of casino players has started using Neteller, thanks to its secure, hassle-free, and fast service. Even if you haven’t used Neteller before, you would be impressed with how easy it is to set up an account and make deposits to online casinos.
Finally, the fact that you won’t need to share your bank details with anyone else makes Neteller the perfect option for funding your online casino account. In case you still don’t know which casino accepts Neteller, feel free to check out our list and enjoy all the benefits starting today.
Is Neteller safe?
Yes, Neteller is one of the safest payment options to use nowadays, especially when it comes to online casino gaming. SSL encryption is used to protect all your private information from any third party and keep your data safe around-the-clock, so there’s no need to worry.
How can I create a Neteller account?
Creating a Neteller account is a simple process that won’t take more than a few minutes of your time. Simply visit the Neteller website, click on the Join for free button, provide the required details, and you’re good to go.
Do I need to verify my Neteller account?
Yes, before you can start using your Neteller account, you’ll have to upload a copy of a valid document to verify it. It can be your national ID card, passport, or driving licence. As long as your photograph and personal details are clearly visible, the document will be accepted.
Does Neteller process deposits instantly?
Yes, Neteller online casino deposits are processed instantly in the majority of cases. If your deposit doesn’t appear in your online casino account within a few minutes, contact the casino’s customer support and ask for help.